AUDIO RECORDING DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE READ: BELOW ARE OF THE ELEMENTS REQUIRED BY SONY MUSIC MASTERWORKS TO RELEASE BACKEND PAYMENTS AND TO CONSIDER THE TRACK DELIVERED.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR A&R ADMINISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE AT smm_a&[email protected]
Video Recording Delivery Requirements
Soundtrack Delivery Requirements
DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIO MASTERS
– Delivery & full verification of Multitracks, Final Mix Passes & Processed Stems (Main, Instrumental, TV, A capella & Clean, if applicable)
– 24bit files for MFiT and/or HD Tracks mastering – 96 kHz or higher preferred whenever possible (If the files are MFit, please include the mastering engineers email address)
– The current preferred delivery method is through the Masterworks Aspera. You may request access in the form below.
LABEL COPY, CREDITS, PUBLISHING & LYRICS
– Complete credits and publishing splits using the Label Copy Submission Form below.
– Fully Executed Recording or License Agreement
– Fully Executed Producer Declaration, Producer Agreement, and/or Letter Of Direction
– Clearances are required of all signed side-artists & musicians.
AFM (for musicians) & SAG-AFTRA (vocalists) contracts are required for all participants. A completed W4 & I9 for each participant is required to accompany the contracts.